Monday, May 30, 2016

World's 1st Hydration Pack with Running Belt


I really like this hydration pack. It's nice that it comes with a detachable running belt for when you need to carry your keys and phone but don't want to bring the whole set up. My three year old did break the mouth piece quite easily just trying to learn how to drink from it so there's my negative. Replaceable mouth pieces re easy to get though so it's not that bad. 
I wore this while mowing our acre with the push mower, at the WEAR babywearing conference in Chicago, and the Color Vibe 5K. It worked well in all situations. The pack is big enough for some diapers and baby wipes as well so it's multi-functional for a family on the go. 
You can check them out on Amazon here.
I received this product at a discounted rate for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment